FORUM
forum home | register | profile | members |search | faq

GO TO WorldVideoBusiness

FREE TELEPHONY SERVICES

lost password?

FORUM > Search for your investment - Venture Capital > I need some money for commercial activities You are not logged in. Login or Register.

Pages: 1

Author: Topic: I need some money for commercial activities
 Richard

Posted: Jun 29, 2004 11:36:17 am    Profile email Richard Visit

We own a small deli/sandwich bar. It is relatively new and has huge potential. We have great plans and know now that we have been open for a little while what we need to make our business kick. The only problem is that we are out of finance now and need a cash injection to move us up. We sunk everything into this shop and have no house to put up as a guarantee and the shop is leasehold. Any ideas????? please!!!
 Jennifer

Posted: Jun 29, 2004 11:41:43 am    Profile email Jennifer Visit

Hi Richard,

The first thing you should start with is writing up a business plan. You can do it yourself or hire someone. The business plan should out line the following:

-who your business is and what it does
-who the management is and how it is managed
-an estimated time on when the investor can be paid back
-an estimated list on what the money will be used for
-what sets you apart from the other delis in your area
-past and future financial outcast

This is just the tip of the iceburg. If you have time to learn how to write up a snazzy business plan, go for it. But I believe it is worth it to hire someone. It has to capture the interest of other investors who look at hundreds of proposals and offers each month. Here are some sites to help:

http://www.worldvideobusiness.com/index.php?fuseaction=BP.main

- Edited by Jennifer on: Jun 29, 2004 11:42:23 am
Pages: 1

Lost Password?

Page processed in 0.16129 seconds.